MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MACK10

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[MACK*10] News
Please contact me ASAP or something! It's UNIT231 and I miss you all!
Latest topics
» Anyone here?
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 10:46 pm by xcanox

» AYYYYYYYyyyyyy
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 1:20 am by ☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

» Playstation 3
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 pm by xX.77gear.Xx

» Sammy Doesn't Deserve To Be Banned, Does He?
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm by xcanox

» 3 Word Game
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 pm by -.A7vGEL.-

» mack*10....
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 am by xX.77gear.Xx

» The all new Diss Zone!
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 am by xcanox

» Poems Game
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 am by xcanox

» AWL.............
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 am by UNIT231

Top posters
UNIT231
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_vote_lcap#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_voting_bar#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_vote_rcap 
xX.Wolf.Xz
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_vote_lcap#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_voting_bar#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_vote_rcap 
xcanox
Shaggedelic
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
-.A7vGEL.-
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Bass_Shot
xX.77gear.Xx
TWiiTCHY

#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More...

Go down 
4 posters

What is your Favorite Map on FTB2?
Silent Canyon
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_vote_lcap0%#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Market Day
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_vote_lcap50%#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Seige
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_vote_lcap13%#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Thin Ice
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_vote_lcap37%#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Surge
#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_vote_lcap0%#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad Habit
 0% [ 0 ]
TripWire
 0% [ 0 ]
Rockslide
 0% [ 0 ]
Rift
 0% [ 0 ]
Frostey's Revenge
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... Empty
PostSubject: #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More...   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:20 am

Those two Uniforms have been the building blocks for the MACK*10 uniforms. We have mistacmm to thank for that for creating those uniforms, with a small fraction of my help. [¿K<] Was our tag before [MACK*10], and the tag before that was [K«V]. A Hacker named HuNtEr_XD has done our tags in the past. He did our very first one, and our second one.

Once upon a time i was screwin around with the clan roster, til i noticed that i can edit the clan tag. The clan tag didnt show, so i pressed a letter, which screwed the tag up. This was a time of darkness when MACK*10 was in a coma. I accidentally erased the tag, and our names couldnt be seen. xX.Wolverine.Xz had been unactive during this time, and i knew he was a hacker, so i asked him to re make the clan tag for us, but he didnt go on at all. Eventually, i met HuNtEr_XD again, and he re-did the clan tag for us.

Originally, when the hacker asked us what we wanted the tag to be, i wanted it to be [zZVZz4CK*TE7V], but mistacmm said no, the M stood out too much. We agreed upon [MACK*10].

On our AWL account, we have a good start. We won our first war, and i gotta tell ya, that was the best war i ever played in. This was in Market Day, a 7v7 clan war, no refs. I dont remember the line up completely, but i know -_CRAZE_-, HoOlIgAn84, UNIT231, mistacmm, xX.77gear.Xx, and IIVIIr.W4R was in it. i dont remember the last guy. it was laggy, but HOLY SHIT was it a good GAME!! ahhhhh, great stuff. We won that map, easily. That was their map, our map was Thin Ice. Of course, we started winning, but then they started camping. The first time they camped, it was in the second floor. i remember Craze saying that 77gear did a good job when they camped up there, he went 9-1 or something. Then, on the last 2 rounds, they camped undergroud. They won a few, but we ended up winning. This was the best war ever. Highlight of my Socom career.

Our clan rival is [LBR] A.K.A LOONEY BIN REJECTS. These guys are punks, dingbats, and anything else that im allowed to say that is insulting. Their leader, BILLYBOOTS ( Evil or Very Mad ) is a punk too. Ill add more to this later. If there is any history worth telling, let me know and ill add. POLL TIME!
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: .........................   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:28 am

Dingbats lol. haha. Good thing mistacmm said no to that other tag you had, it was ugleh.
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More...   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:06 pm

yeah, when i look back on it.... its bad
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: first war   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Was it me in the first war? I remember the underground campers on thin ice, and at the end we just waited for them laying on the slope of the house and owned them. Im pretty sure i was in that.
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More...   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:34 pm

Yeah they were laying down underground. Huh, i dont remember you being in that, but ill take your word for it. Damn man, ive had you for a long ass time then.
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: crazyyyy   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:03 pm

I know, i remember craze so it must have been a long enough time ago, in the summer? That was a sweet war.
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More...   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Yeah dude, i looked it up, it was August 10. Great times. Now that summer is coming soon, we can war every night. we'll play over 100 wars most likely.
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: summmmmer   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:17 pm

I cant wait for summer man, my friend bought a boat. Were gonna bring some babes out on it, go fishin, go to detroit, go skiing its gonna be a fun summer. And yeh i cannot wait to war alot.

Main AWL account picture has been added, looks sexy Smile
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: .........................................   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Wow... So much stuff that I wish I could've known...
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: .............   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Well now ya do lol.
Back to top Go down
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
Upstanding Player
Upstanding Player
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

PostSubject: Re: #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More...   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:35 pm

AWL

Last edited by coldchris29 on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More...   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:27 pm

coldchris... WTF!!!? That avatar is messed up! affraid
Back to top Go down
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
Upstanding Player
Upstanding Player
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

PostSubject: Re: #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More...   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:27 pm

xcanox wrote:
coldchris... WTF!!!? That avatar is messed up! affraid

Its the real UNIT231.......He gave it to me
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: lmaoooo....   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:49 am

Chris, ur a sexy beast lol.
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More...   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:28 pm

... [No Comment]
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More...   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:52 pm

???? Who deleted my post???? Wolf??
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More...   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:03 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: Re: #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More...   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Ur post where? I havent deleted nothing recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More...   #1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#1 Uniform For Seals And Mercs, Dark times, and More...
Page 1 of 1