MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MACK10

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[MACK*10] News
Please contact me ASAP or something! It's UNIT231 and I miss you all!
Latest topics
» Anyone here?
The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 10:46 pm by xcanox

» AYYYYYYYyyyyyy
The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 1:20 am by ☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

» Playstation 3
The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 pm by xX.77gear.Xx

» Sammy Doesn't Deserve To Be Banned, Does He?
The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm by xcanox

» 3 Word Game
The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 pm by -.A7vGEL.-

» mack*10....
The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 am by xX.77gear.Xx

» The all new Diss Zone!
The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 am by xcanox

» Poems Game
The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 am by xcanox

» AWL.............
The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 am by UNIT231

Top posters
UNIT231
The all new Diss Zone! I_vote_lcapThe all new Diss Zone! I_voting_barThe all new Diss Zone! I_vote_rcap 
xX.Wolf.Xz
The all new Diss Zone! I_vote_lcapThe all new Diss Zone! I_voting_barThe all new Diss Zone! I_vote_rcap 
xcanox
Shaggedelic
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
-.A7vGEL.-
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Bass_Shot
xX.77gear.Xx
TWiiTCHY

The all new Diss Zone!

Go down 
+6
Major_Kitson
mistacmm
UNIT231
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
IIvJR.Gr33n™
xX.Wolf.Xz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

The all new Diss Zone! Empty
PostSubject: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:50 pm

In here feel free to make fun of coldchris's 0 and 13s , or units sexuality. In this room I will allow you to be a dick, only in this room. So if your feelings get hurt, suck it up and be a man, not a woman like unit. Have fun guys.
Back to top Go down
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
IIvJR.Gr33n™

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 pm

wTf what do mean by his sexuality?
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: It means that   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Hes gay
Back to top Go down
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
IIvJR.Gr33n™

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:04 pm

R U serius affraid ?
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: for sure   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:53 pm

wach your rear
Back to top Go down
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
Upstanding Player
Upstanding Player
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:55 pm

coldchris's 0 and 13s. I own
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: 0 and 13s   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:02 pm

Yeh man, your the best in the entire game, we bow down to you.
Back to top Go down
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
Upstanding Player
Upstanding Player
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:09 pm

ColdChris29 # 1
Wolf # 1928298626467562347652615465342126832162736721567152674152346725134675123674152645126
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Ight im bout to get at wolf right here with some Floetry...

Theres a man named wolf in our clan
He calls himself a man
His real name might be dan
But in real life its DANielle

He claims he's a beast on FTB two
but he really smells like doo
Chris can eat him up without a chew
Wolf's like a big animal that goes mooooo.

DISSS
Back to top Go down
mistacmm
Nobody
Nobody
mistacmm

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Razz No No cat lol! afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro cherry cherry cherry Basketball Basketball Basketball Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! Question Exclamation Exclamation Question Question Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil THIS IS FOR YOU WHO CHOSE TO ROCK LINES.
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: Nice poetry   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:56 am

Not bad with the poetry there unit, if i didnt know better id say your gay.
But seriously nice job lol.

In responce to chris. haha
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:28 am

Hey Everybody, Check out the Freak under my floetry post! He's a freak of nature! He wishes he had bling.
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: Bling!......   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:36 am

That guys got so much bling its falling out of his ass.
Back to top Go down
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
Upstanding Player
Upstanding Player
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:15 pm

In responce to chris. haha

you know its true wolf
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:54 pm

mann, i was walkin down the street, and i saw a dog. I thought it was wolf, until i realized it was a big pile of deuce. The End
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: ...............................   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:31 am

Under a big man getting nailed.
Not as good as xX.Wolf.Xz
In the closet.
Terrible at Ftb2.
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Wolf backwards is the word flow.
he has no skill like my toe
he's out in the middle with nowhere to go
He wants to shine but he cant even glow

When he doesnt get a kill, he says why
when i throw a grenade, he will die
the grenade blows up and makes him fly
Game over, career over, goodnight, bye
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: Whoaaaa   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:36 pm

Man you are a poet. Maybe you could try some love poems on chris.

Oh mr. 0-13
The way you make my heart beat
You try and try to kill
But in the end, you have no skill

U complain and complain
but what you schould do instead is train
So pick up a gun
and start to run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:13 pm

your not to bad urself wolf lol........ Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:48 pm

man unit i never knew u had the urge for sexuality at such a young age dude Shocked Shocked Shocked ....maybe u should see a doctor bout' that lol \\//\\//(())\\//\\//............ Like a Star @ heaven pale
Back to top Go down
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
IIvJR.Gr33n™

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Its perfectly natural, I bone my girl every wednesday
Back to top Go down
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
IIvJR.Gr33n™

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:19 pm

it not rape just to clarify Suspect
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:44 pm

If my dad wasnt in the room i'd be cracking my ass up! Wednesday wonders...

And yes its very natural
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:07 pm

lol i'm just yanking ur chain lol i know it's natural clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:09 pm

yo wolf man can u plz get some more music when u get the chance like uhh... some ACDC or something... i like ACDC... do u know that band? that would be great man thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The all new Diss Zone!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MACK10 :: The Diss Zone :: The Diss Zone-
Jump to: