MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MACK10

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[MACK*10] News
Please contact me ASAP or something! It's UNIT231 and I miss you all!
Latest topics
» Anyone here?
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 10:46 pm by xcanox

» AYYYYYYYyyyyyy
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 1:20 am by ☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

» Playstation 3
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 pm by xX.77gear.Xx

» Sammy Doesn't Deserve To Be Banned, Does He?
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm by xcanox

» 3 Word Game
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 pm by -.A7vGEL.-

» mack*10....
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 am by xX.77gear.Xx

» The all new Diss Zone!
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 am by xcanox

» Poems Game
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 am by xcanox

» AWL.............
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 am by UNIT231

Top posters
UNIT231
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_voting_barThe all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
xX.Wolf.Xz
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_voting_barThe all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
xcanox
Shaggedelic
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
-.A7vGEL.-
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Bass_Shot
xX.77gear.Xx
TWiiTCHY

The all new Diss Zone!

Go down 
+6
Major_Kitson
mistacmm
UNIT231
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
IIvJR.Gr33n™
xX.Wolf.Xz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ha........   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:40 pm

Acdc will be there.
Back to top Go down
Major_Kitson
Nobody
Nobody
Major_Kitson

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:59 am

is possible for other people to like, add songs or does have to go through wolf?
Back to top Go down
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
IIvJR.Gr33n™

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:12 pm

lOlz "natural"
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: hmm...   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Ill give you guys the password to my account on playlist.com and you guys can go on it and put as many songs as you like. (keep it under 200) ill post it somewhere
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Damn wolf just dissed all of us with the"(keep it under 200)"
Back to top Go down
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
IIvJR.Gr33n™

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:46 pm

aT least he said u could add sum songs he coulda just said FUCK YOU! which i bet he wants to say write now jk jk. Wassup farao
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:02 pm

lol hey what up man. I bet he will, but im sure he's thinkin of some rhymes to get at me after i cam at him. The poem game is getting intense. But this, the MACK*10 news, and the poem game are the hottest thing on this site, which is pretty cool. The rank system is about to be hard as hell to keep track of though. Have you found out a Co-leader for your clan Gr33n?
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: ha.............   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:44 pm

The keep it under 200 wasnt met to diss anyone. Sounds like some raps on the music player now. See if i can tolarate it lol. Poem game is super intence now. I just added my new poem. Its pro.
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:13 pm

lol i just said that because we're talkin bout music in the diss zone. i really like yours man, they are pretty good. there's this one erally good one that i read on your most recent, but i forgot how it went. Gr33n, i expect a lil from you man.
Back to top Go down
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
IIvJR.Gr33n™

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:15 am

Im workin on another one but this one will be based on frosty's revenge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:37 pm

woooooo i'm a Mack*10 member now lol hahhahahhaha oh well i'm gonna get ranked down anyway though lol....... Mad Shocked
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: hahahahahaha   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Sammy. Your rhymes got destroyed by my skillz.
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Wolf, check the site once again, you just got put to the ground. you too sammy.. hehe
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: ..............................   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Im banned for 3 days. This is messed. Im trying to call sony but their calling thing is worse than units rhymes... I cant even talk to an actual person. So unless i find some way to get unbanned im f-ed..
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:48 pm

I know what you mean, i tried that, but there is no actual person to talk to. THAT SUCKS MAN! f***in hackers suck D*CK!!! damn, are you gonna be gone for the whole weekend?

BTW- "their calling thing is worse than units rhymes" Aint gonna write a poem in respone to mine though.. =]
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: .......................   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Ill probably go to my friends house and use his ip adress with a new name. Actually ill just use robb-3-p ill probably be there friday night to saterday or sunday.
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: ....................................   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:32 pm

im calling sony right now, i might have found out how to talk to someone. ill tell you guys if it actually works.. waiting to talk to a paki right now lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:31 pm

ya y don't u just make a new name or something retard and tell us lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: durr.........   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:33 pm

The ban takes your ip adress..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:12 am

wow that really sucks.... i hope i don't ever get banned
i am gonna be nice to hackers lol
affraid silent tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: .............   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:44 am

Nice music guys, The maurice song made me laugh, and flobots, hahaha. You guys got a odd taste in music eh? But its everyones website so it will stay on there. I actually like that one rap song. Imagine there is no heaven, piano music lol.
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:33 pm

"Game over, Wolf is angry now!" -xX.Wolf.Xz
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: hahaha.   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Thats right, the wolf is angry, watch out.
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:19 pm

Oh no. Wolf's angry... I think I just shit myself... lol!
Back to top Go down
TWiiTCHY
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:18 am

Whats scarier, a mad/angry wolf or a spaz/crazy/psycho person with a gun? Ya'll know what I mean by that.....

No way I'm afraid of wolf..Ya'll just wimps........... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The all new Diss Zone!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MACK10 :: The Diss Zone :: The Diss Zone-
Jump to: