MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MACK10

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[MACK*10] News
Please contact me ASAP or something! It's UNIT231 and I miss you all!
Latest topics
» Anyone here?
The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 10:46 pm by xcanox

» AYYYYYYYyyyyyy
The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 1:20 am by ☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

» Playstation 3
The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 pm by xX.77gear.Xx

» Sammy Doesn't Deserve To Be Banned, Does He?
The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm by xcanox

» 3 Word Game
The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 pm by -.A7vGEL.-

» mack*10....
The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 am by xX.77gear.Xx

» The all new Diss Zone!
The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 am by xcanox

» Poems Game
The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 am by xcanox

» AWL.............
The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 am by UNIT231

Top posters
UNIT231
The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_vote_lcapThe Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_voting_barThe Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_vote_rcap 
xX.Wolf.Xz
The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_vote_lcapThe Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_voting_barThe Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_vote_rcap 
xcanox
Shaggedelic
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
-.A7vGEL.-
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Bass_Shot
xX.77gear.Xx
TWiiTCHY

The Angry German Kid Original And Edited

Go down 
4 posters

Does this kid have problems?/Is this funny?
Yes/Yes
The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_vote_lcap0%The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes/No
The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_vote_lcap50%The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No/Yes
The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_vote_lcap50%The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No/No
The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_vote_lcap0%The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I feel bad for the keyboard...
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
xcanox
Pro
Pro

The Angry German Kid Original And Edited Empty
PostSubject: The Angry German Kid Original And Edited   The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:57 pm

Read this before veiwing again:

Angry German Kid (a.k.a. Der echte Gangster, Slikk or Leopold) is a talented actor of age 15 from Bergisches Land, Germany. He plays a character, Der echte Gangster, a parody of a wannabe gangster. This fact has often been misunderstood, and as a result he has been subject to bullying both on and offline (e.g. school). For this very reason, he stopped making videos for almost a year in 2006.

I am not mad (translated)
"I am not sick or mad, I only have a sense of humor not everyone immediately understands. In addition, I have acting talent. I can do something so real that many think it is real. For this reason I will be insulted by many and hated. The aim of my videos or movies is to entertain people, not provoke. Nobody should take my short videos on the Internet seriously - they are merely for entertainment. No matter what people think or say, I am a very normal boy with acting talent."
- N. K. (aka "Slikk" or "Der echte Gangster")

I can't show you the video directly but check it out by clicking the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOyaOriS8ec&feature=related[youtube]

Last edited by xcanox on Thu May 14, 2009 9:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: Re: The Angry German Kid Original And Edited   The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:54 pm

Cano, is this kid you? Lol someone needs to punch him in the sucker. He screams like a little sammy.
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: The Angry German Kid Original And Edited   The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Look at the comments people leave, cano's the only guy that said lol, or something of that kind. LMAO. Classy cano at his best. His name is canoshizrocks.

cano's comment is the only thing that made me laugh, that kid reminds me of those shows where a little kid bothers the protagonist and it gets soo frustrating, but w.e. I'd uppercut his ass if he came near me with his yellin ass.
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: The Angry German Kid Original And Edited   The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:20 pm

lmao Hilarious UNIT.
I thought it was sooo funny.
That's just a branch video though.
The original video was of him playing Unreal Tournament.
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: The Angry German Kid Original And Edited   The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Now, if you knew anything about this kid you would know the truth.
I had you all fooled into thinking he was some kind of maniac.
NO! THAT'S WRONG!
He's actually a very talented actor.
Don't take his videos on the internet seriously.
He's a very normal boy with a sense of humor that not everyone understands.
His characters's name is Der echte Gangster.
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: The Angry German Kid Original And Edited   The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:16 am

Please note:
Angry German Kid (a.k.a. Der echte Gangster, Slikk or Leopold) is a talented actor of age 15 from Bergisches Land, Germany. He plays a character, Der echte Gangster, a parody of a wannabe gangster. This fact has often been misunderstood, and as a result he has been subject to bullying both on and offline (e.g. school). For this very reason, he stopped making videos for almost a year in 2006.

I am not mad (translated)
"I am not sick or mad, I only have a sense of humor not everyone immediately understands. In addition, I have acting talent. I can do something so real that many think it is real. For this reason I will be insulted by many and hated. The aim of my videos or movies is to entertain people, not provoke. Nobody should take my short videos on the Internet seriously - they are merely for entertainment. No matter what people think or say, I am a very normal boy with acting talent."
- N. K. (aka "Slikk" or "Der echte Gangster")
Back to top Go down
Shaggedelic
Upstanding Player
Upstanding Player

PostSubject: Re: The Angry German Kid Original And Edited   The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:32 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angry German Kid Original And Edited   The Angry German Kid Original And Edited I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angry German Kid Original And Edited
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MACK10 :: PSP :: Videos-
Jump to: