MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MACK10

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[MACK*10] News
Please contact me ASAP or something! It's UNIT231 and I miss you all!
Latest topics
» Anyone here?
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 10:46 pm by xcanox

» AYYYYYYYyyyyyy
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 1:20 am by ☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

» Playstation 3
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 pm by xX.77gear.Xx

» Sammy Doesn't Deserve To Be Banned, Does He?
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm by xcanox

» 3 Word Game
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 pm by -.A7vGEL.-

» mack*10....
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 am by xX.77gear.Xx

» The all new Diss Zone!
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 am by xcanox

» Poems Game
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 am by xcanox

» AWL.............
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 am by UNIT231

Top posters
UNIT231
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_voting_barThe all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
xX.Wolf.Xz
The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_voting_barThe all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
xcanox
Shaggedelic
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
-.A7vGEL.-
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Bass_Shot
xX.77gear.Xx
TWiiTCHY

The all new Diss Zone!

Go down 
+6
Major_Kitson
mistacmm
UNIT231
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
IIvJR.Gr33n™
xX.Wolf.Xz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:43 am

Whos the spaz?
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Unless you have your anus stuck in a crack on the road, you should know better than to diss wolf if you're thinking about it.

Do it and you'll catch hell from me!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bass_Shot
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
Bass_Shot

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:05 am

'' Wolf smells Cock, hes going to get it''-AERO_SHOT
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: Ouch.   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:30 am

Well, Aero. You want to play? hehe. Well, when I walk outside I can smell stuff, the plants growing, flowers and so on. What do you smell when you walk outside. Pollution? And Cars? A hotdog stand? Hehe. I can hear stuff too. Like the birds chirping, wolfs howling. What do you hear? Taxi cabs honking horns? Gun shots? Hehe.

And don't you worry about what im sniffing for Wink

Join me in the poem game, thats right. You have to make a rhyme to make fun of me. Try it and you will get owned. I know you would'nt last in there. Nevermind then.

Wolf. I'm Gay
Back to top Go down
Bass_Shot
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
Bass_Shot

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:05 pm

lol your dumb i dont live exactly in NYC just near it, i live in a
pretty quiet town, oh and atleast our pizza doesnt suck in NY!
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: To UNIT231   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:52 am

I bet Picture Day was fun.
How bout you take a pic of me owning your mom in bed?
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:47 am

xX.Wolf.Xz wrote:
Well, Aero. You want to play? hehe. Well, when I walk outside I can smell stuff, the plants growing, flowers and so on. What do you smell when you walk outside. Pollution? And Cars? A hotdog stand? Hehe. I can hear stuff too. Like the birds chirping, wolfs howling. What do you hear? Taxi cabs honking horns? Gun shots? Hehe.

And don't you worry about what im sniffing for Wink

Join me in the poem game, thats right. You have to make a rhyme to make fun of me. Try it and you will get owned. I know you would'nt last in there. Nevermind then.

Wolf. I'm Gay

Lmao AEROSHOT GOT OWNED. damn wolf, i see you. gettin like that,
Back to top Go down
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
Upstanding Player
Upstanding Player
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:40 pm

wolf and his nature....
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:45 pm

Lmfao. I barely even remember writing that Wink Pretty funny though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-_-SaMmY-_-
Nobody
Nobody
-_-SaMmY-_-

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:43 am

I have nothing to diss about but myself. I have a sort fuse and I get pissed alot but not anymore. <3 u guys =)
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 am

I am here to diss Sammy.
Because he got booted from the Clan while I was gone.
Plus, he came back.

FUCK YOU!!
I like cheese!!
Your mom IS my hoe,
and you need to wipe your ass!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The all new Diss Zone!   The all new Diss Zone! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The all new Diss Zone!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MACK10 :: The Diss Zone :: The Diss Zone-
Jump to: