MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MACK10

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[MACK*10] News
Please contact me ASAP or something! It's UNIT231 and I miss you all!
Latest topics
» Anyone here?
Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 10:46 pm by xcanox

» AYYYYYYYyyyyyy
Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 1:20 am by ☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

» Playstation 3
Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 pm by xX.77gear.Xx

» Sammy Doesn't Deserve To Be Banned, Does He?
Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm by xcanox

» 3 Word Game
Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 pm by -.A7vGEL.-

» mack*10....
Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 am by xX.77gear.Xx

» The all new Diss Zone!
Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 am by xcanox

» Poems Game
Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 am by xcanox

» AWL.............
Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 am by UNIT231

Top posters
UNIT231
Why did you make your name ___________? I_vote_lcapWhy did you make your name ___________? I_voting_barWhy did you make your name ___________? I_vote_rcap 
xX.Wolf.Xz
Why did you make your name ___________? I_vote_lcapWhy did you make your name ___________? I_voting_barWhy did you make your name ___________? I_vote_rcap 
xcanox
Shaggedelic
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
-.A7vGEL.-
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Bass_Shot
xX.77gear.Xx
TWiiTCHY

Why did you make your name ___________?

Go down 
5 posters

SaMmY?
I just puked.
Why did you make your name ___________? I_vote_lcap0%Why did you make your name ___________? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I vommited.
Why did you make your name ___________? I_vote_lcap0%Why did you make your name ___________? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I threw up.
 0% [ 0 ]
I purged.
Why did you make your name ___________? I_vote_lcap20%Why did you make your name ___________? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
I punched my moniter.
Why did you make your name ___________? I_vote_lcap40%Why did you make your name ___________? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Never again.
Why did you make your name ___________? I_vote_lcap40%Why did you make your name ___________? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

Why did you make your name ___________? Empty
PostSubject: Why did you make your name ___________?   Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:56 am

UNIT231 goes back to when i never had a PSP, which was probably 5 years ago. I was playing my PS2, on a game called Star Wars Battlefront(TM), and i dont remember my name before that, but i noticed that every single one of my enemies names were UNIT***, except they had a space before the numbers.

I made a test; if i made a new name that is exactly like one of the UNIT's, then would that UNIT still be in the game?

Reason i thought of this because i wanted to see how it looked if i killed myself, because i thought i was pretty beast at it. So i saw a name called UNIT 231, so i chose that name to be in my experiment. The result is no, the name doesnt appear on the other side. I kept playing with UNIT 231, and did my best work with this name, so i started playing with this name a lot more.

Eventually, i got BattleFront II, and i used the same name, UNIT 231. I used it in every gaming system i got that allowed me to choose my name. When i got to Socom, it didn't let me have a space between UNIT and 231, so i chose to comebine. I was thinking about changing my name because UNIT231 is correct, but i sucked it up and made it anyway.

I made other experiments with other names in BattleFront, such as UNIT 196 and UNIT 538, but i didnt do as well with them.

If you'd like, post the reason why you chose your name that you have now. Enjoy. -UNIT231
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Why did you make your name ___________?   Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:17 pm

This was about two years ago.
My name was originally from a Youtube account named canoshiz.
Thus my Youtube name "canoshizrocks".
From that I doveloped cano which has been my nickname ever since.
Back to top Go down
Shaggedelic
Upstanding Player
Upstanding Player

PostSubject: Re: Why did you make your name ___________?   Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:04 pm

mine is my actual nickname with all my friends cuz i have that shaggy hair.

so i use shaggy for all my game names. except xbox.
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: Re: Why did you make your name ___________?   Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Ive had a lot of names throughout the years. I think I started off with Robb_3_p cauz my name is robb, 3 is my lucky number and P is the first letter of my last name. Then one day I was typing Robb and somehow I accidently typed Rosh. So then I put a 31 on the end of that and used it for a while for various things, like my Ea account. Then I made wolverine cauz i like wolfs and it sounds kool, its also a kool fourwheeler. Then I made Wolf because I like wolfs lol, trust me on that one. Then the Ax. came into place because I want more MVP's lol.
Back to top Go down
Bass_Shot
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
Bass_Shot

PostSubject: Re: Why did you make your name ___________?   Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:32 pm

at first when wolfs name was Robb-3-p, my name was gunman93 i think...

i was named gunman because i honestly could not think of anything else

later i named myself AERO_SHOT cause i wanted something new

AERO is the definition for flight, and i liked the band Aerosmith

and SHOT sounded cool with it plus it was the partial name of my band(SHOT PULSE)

so then when the words came together it made me think of AIR STRIKE

W.E its weird but im satisfied with it elephant
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: Re: Why did you make your name ___________?   Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Lol I remember Gunman. Me and luc (dekmort) used to make fun of your name for not being creative lol.
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: Why did you make your name ___________?   Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:17 pm

lol, idk if you guys notice but sometimes you can identify a noob right away by their name. They throw in random letters and numbers together to create their name. For example, i remember this one somewhat clearly:

ks135754ghj63

Like it seriously has absolutely no meaning. Great noobs, one day they will be taken over socom with coldchris29 as their leader.
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: Re: Why did you make your name ___________?   Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:59 am

I played last night for an hour and it was as if noobs had taken over... I was my entire team. No one would listen and theyd just all go lay down somewhere and eventually die...
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: Why did you make your name ___________?   Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:22 am

You have to admit, it is pretty damn funny when it's not you. Like if you were on the other team, you'd be laughing at the only good guy being stuck with a bunch of noobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did you make your name ___________?   Why did you make your name ___________? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did you make your name ___________?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MACK10 :: MACK*10 News :: MACK*10 History-
Jump to: