MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MACK10

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[MACK*10] News
Please contact me ASAP or something! It's UNIT231 and I miss you all!
Latest topics
» Anyone here?
a friendly sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 10:46 pm by xcanox

» AYYYYYYYyyyyyy
a friendly sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 1:20 am by ☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

» Playstation 3
a friendly sorry I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 pm by xX.77gear.Xx

» Sammy Doesn't Deserve To Be Banned, Does He?
a friendly sorry I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm by xcanox

» 3 Word Game
a friendly sorry I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 pm by -.A7vGEL.-

» mack*10....
a friendly sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 am by xX.77gear.Xx

» The all new Diss Zone!
a friendly sorry I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 am by xcanox

» Poems Game
a friendly sorry I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 am by xcanox

» AWL.............
a friendly sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 am by UNIT231

Top posters
UNIT231
a friendly sorry I_vote_lcapa friendly sorry I_voting_bara friendly sorry I_vote_rcap 
xX.Wolf.Xz
a friendly sorry I_vote_lcapa friendly sorry I_voting_bara friendly sorry I_vote_rcap 
xcanox
Shaggedelic
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
-.A7vGEL.-
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Bass_Shot
xX.77gear.Xx
TWiiTCHY

a friendly sorry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

a friendly sorry Empty
PostSubject: a friendly sorry   a friendly sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Dear MACK*10 Killa Virus/UNIT231,

My life as a MACK*10ian was great!
You probably don't give a shit about me or what i'm saying but i'm going to say it...I'm sincerely sorry for my actions that day when i left the clan. I wasn't thinking straight, I was mad at O.Your.Mama.O and coldchris29. I shouldn't let them get on my nerves but they finally did. That was the reason I left MACK*10.

Your's Truly,
_-SaMmY-_

P.S. UNIT if you don't care what I typed, I understand, but if you can find that place deep in your heart and let me rejoin, I will never leave MACK*10 for the rest of my SOCOM life! MACK*10 is my life, and i want my life back. PLZ PLZ PLZ UNIT, (if you decide yes, my new, and final name forever, is -_-S.A.M.M.Y-_-
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

a friendly sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: a friendly sorry   a friendly sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:06 pm

... 7VO... 7V3V372-4G417V._
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

a friendly sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: a friendly sorry   a friendly sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Plus idk why you said that to me, wolf is leader now. And sammy, get this through your head;

When chris and mama accidentally voted you(meaning they purposely voted you but didnt mean for you to be voted from the game), ignorance that will probably always be in you came out, again, and caused you o leave. If you really want to know, i've been thinking about kicking you out for a long time, i still dont know why i kept you in. You will never join this clan again, not while im in power of this clan. We dont miss you at all, the only time your mentioned is when we hear a high-pitched-voice kid and if we vote someone thats a *10ian. Your only used as a punch line, nothing else. And the more you apologize and interact with us, the more we realize how desperate you are, and it makes us become more distant from you. And your last sentence of your last post is a fake, I've heard that come from you about 4 times, its complete bullshit. You're not fooling anyone but yourself when you say that.

You are no longer a MACK*10ian, so there is no use for you to be on this site, please dont come back, or ill have wolf ban you from here.
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

a friendly sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: a friendly sorry   a friendly sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:20 pm

UNIT... Plz dont ban sammy! He's still my friend.
Just in case, I'll give him the link to my site...

Sad
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

a friendly sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: a friendly sorry   a friendly sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Also...
Keep sammy on the site untill he registers at mine.
I'll tell you when he registers.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a friendly sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: a friendly sorry   a friendly sorry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a friendly sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MACK10 :: MACK*10 News :: MACK*10 History-
Jump to: