MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MACK10

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[MACK*10] News
Please contact me ASAP or something! It's UNIT231 and I miss you all!
Latest topics
» Anyone here?
Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 10:46 pm by xcanox

» AYYYYYYYyyyyyy
Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 1:20 am by ☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

» Playstation 3
Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 pm by xX.77gear.Xx

» Sammy Doesn't Deserve To Be Banned, Does He?
Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm by xcanox

» 3 Word Game
Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 pm by -.A7vGEL.-

» mack*10....
Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 am by xX.77gear.Xx

» The all new Diss Zone!
Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 am by xcanox

» Poems Game
Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 am by xcanox

» AWL.............
Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 am by UNIT231

Top posters
UNIT231
Everyone Dies. I_vote_lcapEveryone Dies. I_voting_barEveryone Dies. I_vote_rcap 
xX.Wolf.Xz
xcanox
Shaggedelic
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
-.A7vGEL.-
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Bass_Shot
xX.77gear.Xx
TWiiTCHY

Everyone Dies.

Go down 
+2
Shaggedelic
UNIT231
6 posters
AuthorMessage
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

Everyone Dies. Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Dies.   Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:56 pm

Oh well. Atleast ill turn 18 a few days before then.
Back to top Go down

Everyone Dies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Dies.   Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:27 pm

wow u'll be an adult u must be so proud.... lol i'm 12 almost 13.... and i drove a car... it wasn't that easy as i thought it would be lol
Back to top Go down
Shaggedelic
Upstanding Player
Upstanding Player

Everyone Dies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Dies.   Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:11 pm

daaang your so little
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

Everyone Dies. Empty
PostSubject: lol sammy.   Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:05 pm

I drive stuff all the time even though I dont have my licence yet.. Pretty Soon!!! What date is the actually, isnt it 2012 or something?
Back to top Go down

Everyone Dies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Dies.   Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:17 pm

2012 is a myth dude and i am little shaggy because that's mini-me from AUSTIN-POWERS
Back to top Go down
TWiiTCHY
Admin

Everyone Dies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Dies.   Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:16 am

Read up on that because what SUPPOSE to happen is that all the planets are going to align in a straight line which will change the rotation of the earth. We are spinning on a horizontal axis and it might change due to the alignment of all the planets. The Mayans have predicted many big incidents in the past, some are correct and some aren't. But I don't believe it will be the end of the world. I can see that happening because of our O-zone layer deteriorating. Other than that, I don't see anything to be afraid of. Even if I'm wrong, don't let 2012 scare you. Just live your life like normal, it isn't worth living the rest of your life worrying about the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

Everyone Dies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Dies.   Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:18 am

Haha. Yeh I know its a myth and im still gonna live my life normally. Sounds kinda weird though.
Back to top Go down
TWiiTCHY
Admin

Everyone Dies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Dies.   Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:51 pm

It does sound weird, but it can happen though. Just like the Knowing with Nicholas Cage where the sun's solar flare reached the earth. Someday that can happen. So who knows what will happen then, Y2k nothing happen but that doesn't mean nothing will happen in 2012. Oh well. LIVE FREE!!!!
Back to top Go down

Everyone Dies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Dies.   Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:48 am

that was very deep TWiiTCHY
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
IIvJR.Gr33n™

Everyone Dies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Dies.   Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Not to make things worse but there's a meteor headed very close to Earth a few million miles away thats said to make contack with or come close to Earth in 2032.
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

Everyone Dies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Dies.   Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:23 pm

BLAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Everyone Dies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Dies.   Everyone Dies. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Dies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MACK10 :: MACK*10 Calender-
Jump to: