MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MACK10

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[MACK*10] News
Please contact me ASAP or something! It's UNIT231 and I miss you all!
Latest topics
» Anyone here?
SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 10:46 pm by xcanox

» AYYYYYYYyyyyyy
SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 1:20 am by ☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

» Playstation 3
SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 pm by xX.77gear.Xx

» Sammy Doesn't Deserve To Be Banned, Does He?
SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm by xcanox

» 3 Word Game
SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 pm by -.A7vGEL.-

» mack*10....
SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 am by xX.77gear.Xx

» The all new Diss Zone!
SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 am by xcanox

» Poems Game
SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 am by xcanox

» AWL.............
SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 am by UNIT231

Top posters
UNIT231
SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_vote_lcapSPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_voting_barSPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_vote_rcap 
xX.Wolf.Xz
SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_vote_lcapSPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_voting_barSPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_vote_rcap 
xcanox
Shaggedelic
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
-.A7vGEL.-
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Bass_Shot
xX.77gear.Xx
TWiiTCHY

SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
IIvJR.Gr33n™

SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) Empty
PostSubject: SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart)   SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: Hmmmm. not bad.   SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Cool movie, what movie is that part of? Wasent even that graphic lol.
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart)   SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:59 am

lol really, im sure SaMmY can even watch it. But its really sick. It woulda been more dramatic if the sniper shot the dude in the head when he had a chance. and killed the troopers the shot guy was talking to. Ah man, that sniper woulda been deadly if it was me. I wouldnt have did either.. Yeah...
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: iffff.....   SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:06 pm

If that was me i would have owned them all. Id snipe that one guys card that was in his hand, then take out the guy trying to snipe me then light everyone else u.
Back to top Go down
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
IIvJR.Gr33n™

PostSubject: Re: SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart)   SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:49 pm

It's not really all that graphic but there are more graphic parts of the movie. Like that part when the other SPR soldier got blown to bits by that sticky sock bomb. Imagine if that was a WII bomb imagine what a M67 could do. Any It's not everyday you see someones brains gettin blown out unless your in a gang or something.
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: omggg...   SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 pm

I just realised that that was saving private ryan lol, when you mentioned the sticky sock bomb. That part was halarious lol. Thats a great movie.
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart)   SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:26 pm

You geeks and your knowledge of war movies lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Who am i? SaMmY????? HELLLLLLLZ NO
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: whoa bro....   SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Youve never seen saving private ryan? We wached it in our history class. I aced that class! And im so happy right now, I just got accepted into police co-op . I get to go to a cop station and get 4 credits!!! Cauz im so good Wink
Back to top Go down
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
IIvJR.Gr33n™

PostSubject: Re: SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart)   SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:23 pm

They let u watch that in school ? affraid In America we gotta go through alotta BS just to watch a PG-13 to R movie. My favorite part of the movie was after that sniper kill and after they camp that abandoned town. The part when the Panzers starts blasting holes in the city's walls. But it's when that german and the american got into that knife fight a the german stabbed the american in the heart with that knife while that pussy of an american had that gun an could have killed him and saved that guy. But still respectfull when he kills him in the end of the movie.
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: canada owns.   SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:27 pm

Lol in canada we went to watch a movie in the theatres in my history class with nudity in it. Got to see some boobs on the bigscreen lol. Yeh, my favorite parts were at the end when that one guy was like laying down and like 20 germans came up and they didnt even see him at all. Then when hes shooting the tank at the end and a plane takes it out. That was kool.
Back to top Go down
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
IIvJR.Gr33n™

PostSubject: Re: SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart)   SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Yeah a pretty awesome movie. I didnt like the fact that the protagonist died. In all the irony, all the years of his constant warfare and he dies in the end of the war. But my other favorite part was when the movie first started and the first thing you see is an americans brains getting wasted all over the camera and as soon as the door dropped on the beach many of them were slaughtered. It was funny but it made you feel bad for laughing cause that actually happened. lol! Sad . Damn those Nazis Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
xcanox
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Wow. Nice.   SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:57 pm

I liked it. It wasn't all that graphic. I've seen worse.
Back to top Go down
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member
IIvJR.Gr33n™

PostSubject: Re: SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart)   SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Like ? I'm always looking for good movies. The last Rambo movie was pretty good I got it on DVD and converted it to PSP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart)   SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPR Sniper Kill - Graphic (Not For The Faint Of Heart)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MACK10 :: PSP :: Videos-
Jump to: