MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Login or Register!
MACK10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MACK10

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[MACK*10] News
Please contact me ASAP or something! It's UNIT231 and I miss you all!
Latest topics
» Anyone here?
xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 10:46 pm by xcanox

» AYYYYYYYyyyyyy
xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 1:20 am by ☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆

» Playstation 3
xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 pm by xX.77gear.Xx

» Sammy Doesn't Deserve To Be Banned, Does He?
xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm by xcanox

» 3 Word Game
xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 pm by -.A7vGEL.-

» mack*10....
xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 am by xX.77gear.Xx

» The all new Diss Zone!
xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 am by xcanox

» Poems Game
xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 am by xcanox

» AWL.............
xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 am by UNIT231

Top posters
UNIT231
xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_vote_lcapxX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_voting_barxX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_vote_rcap 
xX.Wolf.Xz
xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_vote_lcapxX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_voting_barxX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_vote_rcap 
xcanox
Shaggedelic
☆ψ♪fLoBoT♪ψ☆
-.A7vGEL.-
IIvJR.Gr33n™
Bass_Shot
xX.77gear.Xx
TWiiTCHY

xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History Empty
PostSubject: xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History   xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:28 am

Wolf
-------------------------------------------

I found him on a different name (robb_3_p) , so when i asked him if he wanted to try out, he requested it to be on his other name, xX.Wolverine.Xz . That name will forever be in my mind. Wolverine was active during one of the MACK*10's First revolution, when i thought we were the best clan out there. Then i thought he died cause he never went back on.

No hard feelings wolf, but mistacmm wanted me to kick you off to keep active members on because you were unactive on xX.Wolverine.Xz. I believed that you, Mr. War, and someone else (i forgot who) would one day return and help MACK*10 revive itself. And it was like magic, a week later, he went online, i rushed to join his game, but it was locked. Those two minutes of waiting to join his game were extremely suspenseful. And when i joined, we finally caught up.

shag's.

We've been friends for over a year now, and we've been friendly allies since. Not til recently he joined MACK*10, and he was a roller coaster of activeness. One week you were active, the other you werent. Not until two weeks ago is when you have stayed as active as ever. =]
Back to top Go down
xX.Wolf.Xz
Admin
xX.Wolf.Xz

PostSubject: died lol.   xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Yeh, I feel bad for not going on socom for like 3-4 months. I never even told you guys anything.

I remember that beautiful day when I did go on. I remembered the anticipation when it said UNIT231 has logged on, on the top of my screan. He finally got in at the lobby and I remember a short silence then a bunch of WOWs. '' Wow, wow, wow, just wow'' Said Unit

Then I explained why I had been off and me and Unit played a game and Unit filled me in on what happend. The 22 losses lol and a few wins..

Good times.
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History   xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:26 pm

lmao, the wow's just flew back into my head, i remember that. And since then, the second MACK*10 Revolution started. We're still in it =]
Back to top Go down
UNIT231
Admin
UNIT231

PostSubject: Re: xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History   xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:50 pm

UNIT231 wrote:
lmao, the wow's just flew back into my head, i remember that. And since then, the second MACK*10 Revolution started. We're still in it =]

Believe it or not, we're in our third revolution. This is the third era of MACK*10... its been alive for over a year now...
Back to top Go down
xX.77gear.Xx
Mack*10 Member
Mack*10 Member

PostSubject: Re: xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History   xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:31 pm

So I guess this clan has its history...

I wonder who were the other members before I joined...

Now I only see the same beastly players xsx,29,231,wolf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History   xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xX.Wolf.Xz & xshaggyx's *10 History
Page 1 of 1